Re: [che-dev] Animated gifs in bug reports

I also like animated gifs.
Could you please clarify what is the particular issue with attaching small gifs apart from the fact that those can not be "stopped" by default without extension?
videos are harder to produce and GH does not support video attachments - https://help.github.com/en/github/managing-your-work-on-github/file-attachments-on-issues-and-pull-requests
which means one would need to host the video somewhere and share a link to it.