Re: [che-dev] "Hello World" issue for Che 7

Hi all,

I have written up what I have so far here:
https://github.com/dneary/hello-world/blob/master/Tutorial.md

I would love to get more information in here. Specifically:

* How can I lint devfiles to check if I have a valid file before passing
it to Che?
* In "how to start a workspace from a devfile, I did not know if there
was a way to upload a devfile as a Che instance admin to make it
available in the new project dashboard - can someone explain, if that's
possible, how to do it, please?
* Next steps:
 - I would like to have the clangd language server running on the
workspace. How do I do that?
 - I did not find a way to push changes to github - is there a way to
specify a private SSH key for my account to use with github, and to set
some git config settings (user.email and user.name at a minimum) for
signing off and committing?
 - What would be involved in running gdb to debug a C program, and being
able to manage it from the IDE?
 - What's involved in running (say) SonarQube?

I don't know how much I will be able to squeeze out of a
che.openshift.io workspace, and I don't know the answers to any of the
questions above, but I had some fun doing this today.

Thanks,
Dave.