Re: [che-dev] "Hello World" issue for Che 7

Progress! Thank you Artem.

I now have a workspace, but no Make or GCC installed in the CentOS
container. I was going to just install them in the container to check
that this will work, but don't have root access.

To the Dockerfiles we go!

Thank you Artem, you got me over a hump.

Dave.