[che-dev] [Devfile] More breaking changes (K8S/OS components)

Hi All,
I want to notify everyone that breaking changes of devfile format are coming again.

We will allow to use absolute URL's for K8S/Openshift components content (so you can post such devfiles to REST and the content of the component will be retrieved, or compose components from different sources etc). The relative paths still supported as well.

That means we should rename local  field, since it is not only local anymore.
This field will have new name reference.  Also we will rename localContent into referenceContent just for uniformity, no behaviour is changed for it.

Example of openshift type component with absolute content link:

components:
  - name: mongodb
    type: openshift
    reference: https://github.com/redhat-developer/devfile/blob/master/samples/web-nodejs-with-db-sample/mongo-db.yaml