[che-dev] Fwd: Deadline for DevConf.US is April 8! We're looking for your proposal

Hello everyone,

This is a great event, unfortunately right in the middle of my scheduled
family vacation.

Is there anyone interested in sending in a Che related proposal for the
event? I will be glad to help with talk descriptions, if you are
interested - just let me know (or submit yourself).

Thanks,
Dave.