[che-dev] Students from Delft University of Technology on Software Architecture

Hello everyone,

First we would like to introduce ourselves. We are a group of students from Delft University of Technology in The Netherlands. As part of a course in the master Computer Science we are tasked with analyzing and describing the architecture of an open source project. The project we chose is Eclipse Che, because we think it is a super cool project with a very nice use-case.

We are analyzing the project architecture in a very broad sense, looking both at the technical and development-related aspects, as well as the project's broader context and its stakeholders.

Up until now we have looked at resources on Github and the Che website, but we are also very interested in getting an insight into the project from the developers' point of view. We would really like to get an idea of what it's been like to work on Che. Are there any parts of the Che architecture that you particularly like from a technical point of view? What do you think were the most interesting challenges so far and what are some of the biggest challenges in the development of Che going forward?

We would really like to know what you think. Please send us an email or send us a message on Mattermost (@qurben or @fletna).

Gerben Oolbekkink

Back to the top