[che-dev] Reminder: Che Community Meeting next Monday, April 1st

Hi everyone,

Yes, our next meeting will be on April 1st. My understanding is that
Europe will be changing to Summer time this weekend, so we should return
to the normal local time for all North Americans and Europeans. For
other regions, we will continue to meet at the usual time of 8am PST.

The current agenda is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12lbNn37Sj1PuW8ioKSnfcy-4nJzqml2sBwJY98mc6OU/edit#

The main item on the agenda for now is to have demos of some of the new
features which have been added to the Che 7 beta 2 in the last release.

If you have another topic you would like to add, please consider adding
it to the agenda above.

Thank you all!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top