Re: [che-dev] Preview link?

Hi,

Just in case the message got lost in the thread, the original question I
asked was:

Anyone know how to prepare a stack with a deployment command that allows
a live preview à la Yeoman?

I have read the docs: https://www.eclipse.org/che/docs/che-6/servers.html

...but I do not understand from this page how to actually run a server
or serve a HTML website from it - or how to know what port number to
include for the preview URL.

Does anyone have a worked example/tutorial so that I can understand for
(say, oh, hypothetically ;-) ) a plain HTML website that uses Bootstrap
for layout how to serve a preview from a workspace?

Thanks,
Dave.