Re: [che-dev] Fwd: Have to keep reinstalling python modules (Eclipse Che)?

Eugene said he posted to SO as well...

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you all for your responses!

Just to clarify that this question came into StackOverflow, so I am not
sure that the original poster will see your answers. They have also
received some answers there (thank you if you are reading this!) - the
main gist of which seems to be that you need to create a custom stack
that includes the relevant Python modules if you want them to persist.

Thanks,
Dave.