Re: [che-dev] Fwd: Have to keep reinstalling python modules (Eclipse Che)?

If I remember correctly the only directory that is persisted is the /projects directory. It's likely the person is installing things in other places. It's really not ideal to install things in the /projects directory though because that's typically git-backed and most don't want to have binaries there. I'm not sure if there's a good solution though for the moment...

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:50 PM Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

This question came in to StackOverflow last week. Anyone able to help
out the requester?

Thanks,
Dave.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Have to keep reinstalling python modules (Eclipse Che)?
Date:   Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:38:01 +0000
From:   dneary@xxxxxxxxxx
To:     dneary@xxxxxxxxxx

For my Eclipse Che project, I have to reinstall my python modules every
time I load the workspace (blegh). Is there a way to install the modules
my team needs to a global folder so they don't have to even install the
python modules every time they want to load the project? Thank you!

https://ift.tt/2TXLN7C

via Newest questions tagged eclipse-che - Stack Overflow