Re: [che-dev] ECD Tools WG mailing list

Nice! This should make the next series of revisions much faster. Thanks for chasing this down.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 9:24 PM Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We now have a mailing list to disciss the Eclipse Cloud Development
Tools working group and really kick things off. A number of you have
expressed interest in participating, and I would love to see you all
joining the list:

We will discuss revisions to the WG draft charter, funding requirements,
and kick off initial activities on the list over the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Open Source and Standards team
Red Hat - http://community.redhat.com