Re: [che-dev] Devfile documentation tool opinions needed

Comment from Red Hatters whos working on a Che Docs.

"docs team's preference would certainly be the tool that generates markdown -- as opposed to html,
it's more flexible, can be easily parsed and converted, and allows for translation into html when needed."
Robert Kratky