Re: [che-dev] Info on how to debug Eclipse Che

Hi Karthik,

Sorry, I don't know why the debug agent isn't showing up for you. I'll try to run it up locally at some point this week to see if something has changed since the last time I tried doing this debugging. As I (and others) have been changing focus to the Theia based IDE I haven't been doing any Che IDE development for a while.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, maybe someone else on the list can be?
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.