Re: [che-dev] Info on how to debug Eclipse Che

Thanks Jonah for the input.
But I'm facing another problem in building che-plugin-languageserver-ide.
Build is successful when i use mvn clean install. But when i import the project into Eclipse. I get the below error-

The import org.eclipse.che.api.languageserver.shared.dto.DtoClientImpls cannot be resolved
ApplyWorkspaceEditAction.java
/che-plugin-languageserver-ide/src/main/java/org/eclipse/che/plugin/languageserver/ide/editor/quickassist
line 22 Java Problem

I followed these steps-
1) run mvn clean install -Dskip-enforce -DskipTests -Dskip-validate-sources -Dfindbugs.skip -DskipIntegrationTests=true -Dmdep.analyze.skip=true at Che root directory.
2) Import mvn project che-plugin-languageserver-ide into eclipse.
3) Run Build All.

Could you please let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks and Regards
Karthik Bhat