Re: [che-dev] Hot update of Eclipse Che 6.9.0 -> 6.10.0

Explanation and some Q&A https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/11087#issuecomment-419080290

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 12:47 PM Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello
We noticed undesired behavior during the hot update of Eclipse Che 6.9.0 -> 6.10.0 in case if you have running workspaces at that time.
As a result, you may have a state of a master then you can't restart it. We are investigating this issue.
Our recommendation for now:
 - Do not do hot update 6.9.0 -> 6.10.0
 - If you need an update we recommend to stop all workspace before you are going to do that.
 - Make DB backup before and after update

--

Sergii Kabashniuk

Principal Software Engineer, DevTools

Red Hat Ukraine