[che-dev] Community Call - April, 16th 2018

Hi all Community,

Thanks all participants of the community call yesterday. We had a great session over:
  1. Consolidating the stacks
  2. Hot Update
  3. CI for kubernetes infrastructure
  4. Branding dashboard
  5. Eclipse Theia proposal
  6. Welcome to Guy Daich and introducing Dave Neary
  7. Keycloak configurability
You can find the meeting minutes and the recording at the following page:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings

Our next session will be on April 30th, 2018. If you are interested to discuss particular topics/questions during that session, please add it to the agenda document.

Stevan.

Back to the top