Re: [che-dev] Debugging Che plugins and source unknown

I was referring to the GWT code when I said Chrome. I use Eclipse IDE for debugging the server code. From the sounds of it you need to file a bug against the Java Debug Adapter you are using requesting it implement more of the advanced source lookup features Eclipse has :-)

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com