[che-dev] Debugging Che plugins and source unknown

Hi again,

I have a question about attaching to Che plugins running in the workspace.

I can attach to the plugins using Visual Studio Code, Java extensions and attaching to port 32813->4403.

I can set breakpoints in source file that I’ve added to Visual Studio Code and those breakpoints appear to be hit but I am unable to step through the source once the breakpoint appears to be hit. Visual Studio Code says Unknown Source.

Has anyone encountered an issue debugging in this way or there’s a better way to debug the Che plugins?

As always, thanks in advance for your great support!

Andrew

Back to the top