Re: [che-dev] Community Call - January 22nd, 2018

Recording:
https://bluejeans.com/s/zExZQ

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 6:57 PM, Florent Benoit <fbenoit@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Eclipse Che community,

We had our new community call today.

Thanks all participants of the community call today. We had a great session over:
1. Introduction to CloudToGo - Hongxi (CloudToGo)
2. Reminder on GSoC 2018 - Stevan (Red Hat)
3. Che 6 GA - Stevan (Red Hat)
4. K8s support for Che 6 - Gorkem (Red Hat)

You can find the meeting minutes at the following page:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings
(The recording will be added later)

Our next session will be on February 5th, 2018
Moderator will be Gorkem.

Thanks everyone for joining the community call!