Re: [che-dev] Workspace.Next

also building tools may be in separate containers as well.
So you can change maven version only by switching container image like picking up one of https://hub.docker.com/_/maven/ images

Florent

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Mario <mario.loriedo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mario, there are no notion of "dev-machine" in Che6.
It is supposed that it removed but if you see any mention or functionality related to this (note, I am talking about Che6 only!) - please let us know.

By the way I am not talking about dev-machine here Gennady. I am talking about having for every stack two distinct images/machines: one to build and one to run the application. That should be the default because that's how people (and yes we do it too!) use Docker images.