Re: [che-dev] Workspace.Next

Mario, there are no notion of "dev-machine" in Che6.
It is supposed that it removed but if you see any mention or functionality related to this (note, I am talking about Che6 only!) - please let us know.

By the way I am not talking about dev-machine here Gennady. I am talking about having for every stack two distinct images/machines: one to build and one to run the application. That should be the default because that's how people (and yes we do it too!) use Docker images.

Back to the top