Re: [che-dev] Install problems

As a temporary fix, we have updated the /getting-started/ page with a section on the most common gotchas that we ask people to avoid.

All of these gotchas are known issues, and we have attempt to build in utilities into the installer to detect and / or avoid them.  There are some situations that are unavoidable, however.

I think the issues that could be fixable:
1. Installing Che into Program Files and somehow getting the right permissions to let Tomcat run properly.
2. Solving Tomcat's weird classpath with spaces issue - we cannot solve this within the startup scripts.
3. Maybe figuring out how vbox tests for virtualization at the bios and providing that for the user.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55