Re: [che-dev] Install problems

Eugene,

Thanks for the quick response.

On 3/12/2016 1:23 PM, Eugene Ivantsov wrote:
Can you share server logs please? If you do not have anything on localhost:8080, there should be some stacktrace.

Will do. Unfortunately it will take me a couple of hours to get back to this as a need to get some other things done this afternoon.

And yes, you need to enable virtualization in BIOS settings.

FWIW, I completely missed that in all of the installer instructions and getting started documentation. Could you please show me where I missed it in the instructions?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

---