From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:35 PM
To: Eugene Ivantsov <eivantsov@xxxxxxxxxxx>; che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Install problems

Eugene,

Thanks for the quick response.

On 3/12/2016 1:23 PM, Eugene Ivantsov wrote:

> Can you share server logs please? If you do not have anything on

> localhost:8080, there should be some stacktrace.

Will do. Unfortunately it will take me a couple of hours to get back to

this as a need to get some other things done this afternoon.

> And yes, you need to enable virtualization in BIOS settings.

FWIW, I completely missed that in all of the installer instructions and

getting started documentation. Could you please show me where I missed

it in the instructions?

--

Mike Milinkovich

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx