Re: [che-dev] Question re Microsoft brower support and a Gradle plugin

Hi Shane:

Good to hear from you.

Yes, we have ideas on what we need to do to support the Edge browser, but it is not currently implemented and tested.  We are likely not to support IE10 or IE11 unless the community jumps up and gets extremely vocal.  The Edge browser support is more near term than longer term.

On the Gradle plug-in, we zombied it after having a beta. Che has had a re-architecture to focus on distribution and performance, and after we finalize the maven plug-in we will bring forward the zombied Gradle plug-in.  We would LOVE LOVE it for the community to help us with this one.  This is the one plug-in where we get the most requests of any others.  Maybe 100 so far.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55