[che-dev] Github repositories

Hello developers.
We are on the last lap with Eclipse Contribution.
And we are thinking about  structure of our git repositories.
At  this moment we have the following vision for the list of repositories.

1. che-dev-resources
2. che-parent
3. che-depmgt
4. che-swagger
5. che-terminal
  - che-websocket-terminal
  - websocket
  - pty

6. che
   - che-core
   - che-plugins
   - che-dashboard
   - che-tutorials
   - che

Our motivation
1-2. Repositories that contains maven configuration
3. Our dependencies management
4-5 Repositories with third-party code.
6. Our single source-code repository with dedicated issues management, wiki, pull requests.

Names of the modules inside of repositories is TBD. This list provides general view about target destination of existed sources.

Sergii Kabashniuk

Back to the top