From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Eugene Ivantsov <eivantsov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:13 AM
To: che developer discussions
Subject: Re: [che-dev] First impressions

Hello!

Can you register an issue here please - https://github.com/codenvy/che/issues so that we can track it?
github.com
che - High performance developer environments in the cloud

As to your issues - cannot allocate memory speaks for itself, although system load indicator says it has plenty of RAM. How much ram do you have?

Your other issue can be caused by https://github.com/codenvy/che/issues/232

Can you verify is SELinux is disabled?

Also, I have just run Che in Docker, created a workspace, stopped the server (which shut down the container), the ran docker start che, and my workspace with a sample project was there. I did not shut down my machine though.. so maybe abnormal shutdown caused the problem. Can you repeatedly reproduce this behavior with Che in Docker?