[che-dev] Changelog

The engineers have started to commit in major changes for the GA train.  We are now on rc-1-snapshot.

Alexander Garagatyi Fixed docker check on old bash
*PR:* https://github.com/codenvy/che/pull/228
*Issue:* https://github.com/codenvy/che/issues/227
GitHub
@skabashnyuk @vparfonov @TylerJewell Operator =~ is invalid on some bash versions. I workaround it with grep.
GitHub
che/assembly-main/src/assembly/bin/che.sh Specifically line #341 if [[ "${LINUX_GROUPS}" =~ "docker" ]] ; then It should be "==" (comparison symbol), not "=~" (Perl's regex?). When I ran the sc...

Alexander Garagatyi *CHE*
Disable findbugs build fail in modiles that fails if enable it by default
*PR:* https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/677
GitHub
Disable findbugs build fail in modiles that fails if enable it by default @skabashnyuk @vparfonov

Vlad Zhukovskiy IDEX-4114: Ability to execute a command on context menu in project explorer
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/680
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/604(edited)

Igor Vinokur IDEX-3928: Improved Git compare functionality:
- Added compare with revision
- Set full screen size to compare widget
- Added compare section to project explorer context menu
- Added hot-key (ctrl + alt + d) to compare with latest action
- Added loader to compare widget
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/651
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/575

Dmytro Zamosenchuk added an integration to this channel: send e-mail from 4_0
Anatoliy Bazko IM CLI im-add-node command provides options --codenvy-ip to set IP of a Codenvy workspace master host. It must be set if workspace master does not have a real DNS that a workspace agent can resolve
*Issue*https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/CDEC-484
*Commit*https://github.com/codenvy/cdec/commit/55c64e8dc1afbd66327a86c3ca34e78c3df05bd5
https://github.com/codenvy/cdec/commit/55c64e8dc1afbd66327a86c3ca34e78c3df05bd5

Vitalii Parfonov Clean cache after deleteing project
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/606
Uninstall reconciler for removed/closed files
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/683
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/IDEX-4221
GitHub
In DeltaProcessor we make hard fix: we remove cache for all projects (not only for deleted) its not right way but working well for now
GitHub
This is need for avoiding not needed request to reconcile already removed/closed files

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top