[che-dev] Builder Problem

Hi All,

We are trying to build a che builder for SAP artifacts.

We have created a java application (the builder) and deployed it on a tomcat server. We also have another application on another tomcat server which is supposed to hold a list of builders.

The builder has a class that extends builder and a class that binds the builder:

@DynaModule

public class HdiRegistrationModule extends AbstractModule {

       @Override

       protected void configure() {

              Multibinder<Builder> multiBinder = Multibinder.newSetBinder(binder(), Builder.class);

              multiBinder.addBinding().to(HdiBuilder.class);

              …

              …

       }

When I try to register the builder via this rest call:

POST http://localhost:50020/admin/builder/server/register

{

  "builderServerLocation": {

    "url": "http://10.26.139.220:50021"

  },

  "builderServerAccessCriteria": {

    "project": "workspace7qy1cob7xyj9tvbt",

    "workspace": "workspacew439ztofuv85lmda"

  }

}

I get the following error:

while trying to invoke the method org.eclipse.che.api.core.rest.shared.dto.ServiceDescriptor.getLink(java.lang.String) of a null object returned from org.eclipse.che.api.core.rest.RemoteServiceDescriptor.getServiceDescriptor()

Any idea what am I doing wrong? Can someone refer me to an example builder and a builder register code?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Asaf Bruner.

DI Cloud Exp DevX | SaaS Extensions &  Ecosystem Team | SAP Labs Israel | 15 Hatidhar st. | Raanana 43665, Israel

T +972-(0)9-777-9542

SAP_logo_small

Back to the top