[che-dev] Delete Workspace API

Hi All,

I am a Scrum Master in SAP DevX-DI project .

We are currently implementing CHE Daos and got into a question regarding the Workpspace API.

What should be deleted on 'Delete workspace'

1.       Should members be deleted ?

2.       Should all projects related to the workspace should be deleted ?

or a workspace should not be deleted if projects exists ? – if so then we need to update documentation

According to the documentation – the API might return "409 Failed to remove workspace member " so the assumption is that it tries to remove the workspace members But :

Looking at the "WorkspaceService.Delete" it only calls workspaceDao.delete .

Should the DAO be responsible for members cleanup and project cleanup or should this logic be in the WorkspaceService ?

What is the accurate intention  of this API ?

Thanks & Regards,

Meirav

Back to the top