Re: [che-dev] Concordion testing

    Hi Sergey,

Each project may define its own concordion files
for example
https://github.com/codenvy/plugin-angularjs/tree/master/itests/src/main
https://github.com/codenvy/plugin-datasource/blob/master/codenvy-ext-datasource-itests/src/main/resources/org/eclipse/che/ide/ext/datasource/itests/NewDatasourceWizard.html

the global idea is that each plugin may know how to test its own part so the html pages should go along the plugin

Then it's imported in the sqk-qa project as dependencies
https://github.com/codenvy/sdk/blob/master/sdk-qa/pom.xml#L28-38
(this is why you may not seen them)

About the screenshot, purpose is that sometimes, you have a failed test then it's great to have the associated 'snapshot' of the HTML page that fails so it may help to quickly solve the issue.

Regards,

Florent