Re: [che-dev] versions/branches/tags in different che repositories are all different...

Hello Oleg
We are very sorry that you faced with broken build.
Right now we are working on some heavy changes in master.
In short period we will fix our build in master.

About your question.
To build each project of 3.7.1 version you have to checkout tag depending on project.

Sergii Kabashniuk