[che-dev] Concordion testing

Hello,

I’m currently looking at sdk-qa project and I see you are using Concordion framework for your integration testing.

I see the suite.html file there which is supposed to run other html by topic (basic, datasource etc). is this a work in progress ? I couldn’t find those secondary html files.

Also I see you created extension for Concordion which is supposed to be able to take screenshots ? I’m not sure the purpose of this, so if someone could paint me general picture of testing design I would be very grateful !

Thanks in advance

Kuperman Sergey,

SAP DevX team.

Back to the top