Re: [cf-dev] Request for feedback on mixing different DTLS modes

On 2017-08-31 15:05, Kraus Achim (INST/ECS4) wrote:
The sender (=client) cannot establish a DTLS connection that would provide an identity to the server.

Assuming:
Server has a coap://  and a coaps:// endpoint. So generally, you can send request using coap:// or coaps://

Thank you!

I didn't understand that you could have both a coap and a coaps endpoint for the same server. Sorry for taking so long, I'll try that out.

Regards,

Ludwig

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD