Re: [cf-dev] Getting raw packet bytes in a CoapHandler

Wow! What a fresh idea.
Thank you very much!

On 02.08.2017 12:05, Eugene Nikolaev wrote:
> Ah OK) I think it's not a too common requirement)
>
> All exceptions are to be sent into Rollbar (rollbar.com
> <http://rollbar.com>) error-tracking service.
> If an error occurs in the response handler, we want the full raw packet
> to be there along with an exception message/stacktrace.

By "response handler" you are referring to the CoapHandler.onLoad
method, I assume. Got it. Assuming that we have implemented
DataSerializer and DataParser correctly, you might use DataSerializer to
marshal the Response object to its byte representation in case of an
exception occurring.