Re: [cf-dev] Getting raw packet bytes in a CoapHandler

Ah OK) I think it's not a too common requirement)

All exceptions are to be sent into Rollbar (rollbar.com) error-tracking service.
If an error occurs in the response handler, we want the full raw packet to be there along with an exception message/stacktrace.
It will help us much to troubleshoot our devices (we can just see all the related things in one place instead of grepping logs).
So we can quickly decide which side is broken.

On 02.08.2017 09:56, Eugene Nikolaev wrote:
> Well, I am already using a MessageObserver for sort of such simple logging.
> But now I really need to associate some in-app data available only in
> scope of CoapHandler#onLoad call with the raw packet.
> I think about making some global storage and associating packets with
> Message, using, say (type, url, mid, token) as a last resort.
> Though it is too ugly and error-prone.

I think I am not following. Can you elaborate a little more on what you
want to do?