[cf-dev] Getting raw packet bytes in a CoapHandler

Hello!
I need to get a raw CoAP packet bytes in a CoapHandler for the per-request logging/audit needs. Standard logging cannot cover a requirement I have to deal with. I see it's not possible to be done using Exchange. Though could I miss something? Is there any known and not-so-bad workaround? I would like to note in advance that MessageInterceptor does not fit as it works on a higher layer there is no any exchange yet.

Regards, Eugene.

Back to the top