Re: [cf-dev] RC2 available on Eclipse Releases Repo

Does anyone have feedback on RC2? I noticed the following:

A fix for the EndpointManager.getNetworkInterfaces() unfortunately did not make it into the upstream… since it is related to a question on the mailing list and the addEndpoints() example in the HelloWorldServer, I really want to add this before the final 1.0.0.

I want to have a look at the “Contiki Erbium, Californium Proxy, Block2 transfer timed out” issue and test the CoAP-CoAP proxy before the final.

Anything else?

Ciao

Matthias

Back to the top