Re: [cf-dev] Problem for building californium following pom.xml changes

Okay, I threw the signing profiles in the same pot without looking... I assume eclipse_jar_signing was added for Hudson, so we can generate the sandbox JAR.

Furthermore, I will pick create_gpg_signature and release_to_maven. I will put them into the parent together with Javadoc.

Please just double-check if these are the right profiles.