Re: [cf-dev] Problem for building californium following pom.xml changes

Hi Mathieu

Thanks for raising this!
I just checked and noticed that the snapshot repo is missing in the module POMs. Since snapshots will never be available on Maven Central, we have to duplicate this info again.

Kai, can you confirm this? (Since I just adapted the scandium-parent for the new californium-parent ;) )

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top