Re: [cf-dev] Problem for building californium following pom.xml changes

While working on the POMs, I noticed that the profiles are still distributed, sometimes duplicated, and slightly inconsistent:

javadoc (all but parent)

eclipse_jar_signing (element-connector, scandium-parent, californium-parent, tools)
create_gpg_signature (scandium)

release_to_maven (scandium)
release (parent, actinium)
maven_central (element-connector)

I will move the profiles also to the overall parent POM.
Which is the latest or proper profile for signing? Or are they for different purposes?
Which is the proper release profile?

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top