[cf-dev] Repo and milestone status

Hi committers

The Californium project has five repositories in total:

https://github.com/eclipse/californium.element-connector
https://github.com/eclipse/californium.scandium
https://github.com/eclipse/californium
https://github.com/eclipse/californium.tools
https://github.com/eclipse/californium.actinium

To keep it simple with the dependencies, we want to keep only one version for all repos and artifacts. That means whenever there is a release, we release all of them, even if there have been no changes to some. Currently, we have a little bit of a mess here, but I think we can put this straight again, once the new HIPP-based release mechanism is in place.

I will clean up and merge a few bug fixes for californium-core until then.
I am not sure if we can already make a proper release plan, since development is still quite dynamic. Any opinions on that?

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top