Re: [cf-dev] Repo and milestone status

Hi Matthias,

sorry for causing the mess with the "unsynced" milestones of Element Connector & Scandium :-(

May be we can kill two birds with the same stone by introducing time-boxed releases for Californium, i.e. we do a release every 6 - 8 weeks? This way we would have both a release plan as well as some means to make sure that all releases are in sync regarding version and compatibility...

Regards,
Kai