From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fesseha Tsegaye Mamo
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:55 PM
To: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cf-dev] help

Hello all,

I have a small set up to test Leshan with a CoAP client node in an IPv6 network (6LoWPAN). In doing so I get a warning message, I don't know if this warning is also a critical error though. My small setup isn't functioning either because of this (or another) problem. I can see a registration request from the client is received at the server side but then no response it sent back.

The warning seems to be coming from Californuim. This is the log:

WARNING: Received illegal record content type: 64
May 26, 2015 6:31:35 PM org.eclipse.californium.scandium.dtls.Record fromByteArray

Thanks

Best regards,

Mamo

Back to the top