Re: [cf-dev] Reg COMI Adapter

Hi Kai, Cf-dev Team,

Yeah. I need to take a look at leshan and how the component is build over Californium and its purposes, etc. And Thanks for providing the references.

Regarding CoMI, it is just an interface designed over CoAP specifically for resource constrained device keeping in the mind of enhancing CoAP features by CoRE group,
  • CoAP transfers plaintext in UDP Stream where as CoMI would encode the text in CBOR
  • Separate SNMP server is required for CoAP devices when access to MIB is required, where as in CoMI it is acheived through YANG interface.
  • Apart from request/response, URI part too encoded through YANG Hashing algorithm,

If you have come across CoMI whether CoMI implementation or design or any info, Please share the details it would definitely help. Since you guys have already build a framework it would be easier for you to design the interface or providing guidance.

Thanks,

Sathish

.