[cf-dev] new milestone

Hi,

given the fact that there have been quite a number of improvements/bug fixes etc in Scandium during the last weeks, I would like to create a new milestone (M4) that we can depend on from other projects like Californium and leshan.

In particular, leshan should be able to leverage the newly added access to the client principal via the Coap Request but should also benefit from many stability improvements and bug fixes.

What do you think?

Regards,
Kai

Back to the top