[cdt-dev] Task Tags on Project Properties Page

Hi,
Now that I am thinking about property pages, what was the motivation for allowing the user to set task tags for a specific project? Obviously, this is a workspace preference, and there is UI support to add, remove and edit tags in the preference page. So, what work-flow are we supporting by allowing the user to override this at the project level? Do we really think that a lot of users are going to change only the priority of a tag frequently enough to justify another property page? Or are they going to create an overridden TODO tag just for one project? The reason I ask is that currently the tag property page is associated with the cnature. If a project does not have the cnature, this page will not show up.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top