[cdt-dev] About project properties.

I downloaded the latest code from CDT head branch. I have a question about
implementation of Paths and Symbols property page. Is there a way to hide
this dialog? It seems to be very inconvenient for those who provide their
own builders because it can duplicate their implementation. This is what
happens with QNX builder now: user has a bad "feature": to control include
paths from two different places in a different ways and store them in
different places.

Alex Chapiro.

Back to the top