Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 8:51 PM
Subject: Applied [HEAD]: Second attempt at [cdt-patch] Fix for PR 39501

Thanks for the help Victor.  That fix gets us down to under 100 failures out of ~6900 tests in TortureTest.
I try and run TortureTest in quick parse mode on a regular basis now, I look forward to when we can get the failure count down to zero so that I can include it in my regression for validating parser patches.

JohnC

"Victor Mozgin" <vic_mozgin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-patch-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/03/2003 01:23 PM

Please respond to
cdt-patch@xxxxxxxxxxx

<cdt-patch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Rejected: [cdt-patch] Fix for PR 39501

        That wasn't difficult (it wasn't used anyway). But are platform requirements documented? Is it 1.3 that should be supported, or anything earlier, or?..

            /Vic