RE: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

Two thoughts on this ... the first is that the make targets should
be part of the "make build configuration".  The make build
configuration, just like the "managed make build configuration"
or the "xyz build configuration", (all of whom implement the mysterious
C/C++ builder API =;-) should be distinct implementations of the
builder extention point (though for convenience sake, they may not
be pure plugins).

Once this seperation is done, then the integration with the C/C++ Project
View vs a pure external view becomes somewhat arbitrary (read optional).

Of course before we start going and integrating anything with the
C/C++ Project view, it really needs to be cleaned up =;-)

Thanks,
 Thomas